Digital Stroboscope DT 2239
The stroboscope is capable to provide image for single, two or multiple stillness for the vibration object, rapidly rolling object or a periodic motion object , and can also be used to observe the movement tracks.
- Wide measuring range and high resolution.
- Digital Display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
- Automatic stop flashing to save electricity and improve flash tube lifetime.
- Internal/external triggering fast conversion; x2 and /2 for fast adjustment.
- Use photoelectric signal for while external triggering, achieve automatic tracking function of the pattern.
- Use microcomputer technology, emerging technologies, anti-jamming technique and other advanced technology, it can measure the rotating velocity without contacting the object.
Model Metrix+ DT 2239 Display 5 digits 10mm LCD Measurement Range A : 50 ~ 12,000 FPM Accuracy +(0.05%n + 1d) Resolution Sampling time 0.3 sec Internal/External Triggering conversion External Trigger level 3 ~ 24V With x2, /2 for fast check H/L Range Flashing light is brighter at low range than at high range Flash Tube Life 100 Million times Regular Operation conditions No corrosive gas and electromagnetic fields Operating conditions Temp : 0 ~ 40oC Humidity : <85% RH Power supply AC 220V Power consumption About 250W Dimensions 215 x 85 x 180 mm Weight About 1000g Standard Accessories Main unit, carrying case, operation manual Optional Accessories Spare flashing tube
206, Anand Jyoti, 41, N.S. Road, Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India