Coat Gauge F xL
Coat Gauge F xL has an integrated probe with V-groove for measuring thickness of non-magnetic coatings on ferrous substrates. It can be used to measure thickness of paint, galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel, phosphide layer, copper tile, etc.
- Integrated V-groove probe for proper alignment during measurement.
- Large display for better readability.
- Two measure modes: single and continuous.
- Select um/mil measuring units.
- Model : Metrix+ Coat Gauge F xL
- Measuring principle : Magnetic induction(F)
- Measuring range : 0 to 1500um (0 to 59mils)
- Accuracy :+(2.5%+2um) ;+(2.5%+0.08mil)
- Resolution : 0.1um/0.01mil
- Calibration : Zero Calibration, Multi-Points Calibration
- Units : um, mils
- Minimum curvature radius : 1.5mm(convex) ;25mm(concave)
- Minimum measuring area : Diameter 6mm
- Minimum thickness of substrate : 0.5mm(0.02")(F)
- Power supply : 4 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Operation environment Temperature : 0 to 40C(32 to 104F) ; Humidity : 20% to 90%rh
- Size : 155mm x 62mm x 35mm(6.10" x 2.44" x 1.38")
- Weight : 125g(4.14 oz)
- Standard Accessories : Coating Thickness Gauge, '0' calibration block, standard foils,
- Batteries, Technical manual.
41, N.S. Road, 206 Anand Jyoti, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India