- 1000 INR
- Converts to all common scales of HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA, HS.
- Pen type ergonomic and skid proof design
- 128Ã32 OLED display with user friendly menu interface
- Inbuilt function of Software Calibration.
- Memory storage of 600 groups of data.
This can be used to measure the hardness of die cavity of moulds, inspection of bearings, installed machinery, heavy work pieces and other mass produced parts in a production line, failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment, material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials, rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
This instrument employs the rebound method of measuring hardness by using an assembly of an impact body and magnets to measure the impact and rebound velocities from the material under test to determine the Leeb Hardness, which can be converted to general hardness scales of HV, HB, HS, HRC, HRB, etc., for analysis.
Catalog and technical specifications at: https://metrixinstrument.in/product/lht-1
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Days
- All India
206, Anand Jyoti, 41, N.S. Road, Kolkata , Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India