Ultrasonic Flaw Detector UTFD 90
Price And Quantity
- 1000 INR
- Advanced circuitry, 640MHz sampling frequency and 800Ã—480 full WVGA resolution ensure quick and accurate display and analysis even when the signals are weak.
- Advanced tunable square wave technology. The UTFD 90 provides excellent infiltration and high signal-to-noise ratio when detecting special composite materials, highly attenuated or thick work pieces.
- AWS D1.1 Evaluation Module and API 5UE Evaluation Module.
- Recording (1 Hour in Total).
- Echo Crest Tracking.
- Enveloping (for Waveform Comparison).
- Curved Surface Consideration.
- DGS & DAC functional Curve.
- 1000 Frames of A-scan Storage.
- Auto-calibration function includes fast calibrating material velocity, probe delay time and angle.
- USB port for updating software, transferring, and printing data.
- The design meets the standard of IP54 NEMA3 certification and compatible with EN 12668:2000 standard.
- Over 8 hours of battery life.
- An industrial-leveled TFT display with full VGA (800Ã—480) resolution providing superior visibility in all
- lighting conditions, including direct sunshine.
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Days
206, Anand Jyoti, 41, N.S. Road, Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India